Seven other members of the Fern family were recognized for outstanding performance in sales and marketing, business development, foodservice and operations.
Fern Hotels & Resorts has won nine awards for its resorts through the Hospitality India Travel Awards. Along with seven other members of the Fern family, were recognized for outstanding performance in sales and marketing, business development, foodservice and operations.
The awards were presented by the guests of honor, Prem Bahadur Ale, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation, Government of Nepal and Vijay Goel, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha and others.
âIt is a great pride for us that so many resorts and individuals have been recognized. The whole team has shown great commitment to make it happen, âsaid Noshir A Marfatia, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
The following nine properties have been assigned
1. Tushar Mali, General Manager – The Fern Leo Resort & Club, Junagadh for the best luxury resort and club in Gujarat
2. Nikhil Singh Rawat, Director of Operations – The Fern Sattva Resort, Dwarka for the best Gujarat Temple Coastal Resort
3. Ranjeet Kumar, Director of Operations – The Fern Gir Forest Resort, Sasan Gir for the best Jungle Safari Resort in Gujarat
4. Brajesh Soni, Director of Operations – The Fern Sattva Resort, Polo Forest for the best nature-friendly resort in Gujarat
5. Gurpreet Singh Kandhari, Director of Operations – The Fern Seaside Luxurious Tent Resort, Daman for Best Luxury Tent Resort in Daman & Diu
6. Ramesh Kumar Gupta, General Manager – The Fern-An Ecotel Hotel, Lonavala for Best Hillside Luxury Resort in Maharashtra
7. Dinesh Kumar Yadav, General Manager – The Fern Samali Resort, Dapoli for the best leisure complex in Ratnagiri
8. Arindam Bahel, General Manager – The Fern Brentwood Resort, Mussoorie for The Best Hill Resort in Uttarakhand
9. Amit Mishra, General Manager – The Fern Denzong Hotel & Spa, Gangtok for the best hotel in Sikkim